Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Week's Middle


Tomorrow is Wednesday which means I will be on campus from 11 AM - 9 PM. Ick. I didn't get my data analysis done today like I had hoped I would. I will try to get up in the morning and do that. I was able to return the Walmart umbrella that came with the patio set. It was the wrong color. It was pretty funny because I had to put down the top on my car to get the thing in it.

Chris bought speakers for the patio today, but we haven't been able to figure out how to get them to work with the receiver. Muhammed is my AV guy, but he is in bed with an out-of-whack back. Hopefully he will be back on his feet soon (said with actual concern, not selfish intent).

Life is good. It doesn't feel good sometimes, but it really is. Thank you, God, for all you do and are. Every day has a new lesson.

No comments: