Monday, April 23, 2007

Kissing Valentino

I was semi-productive yesterday. Part of my productivity in the yard was due to my desire to procrastinate on research that I should have been doing, however. That reminds me of an on-line conversation that Joel and I had once. I had said something about procrastinating but being busy, and he was confused. To him, procrastinating meant putting off the things you needed to get done by goofing off. To me, procrastination meant putting off the things I really needed to get done by doing something else (often something else that may need done getting). It is funny how people have subtle differences in how they define things. I just was jumped over by a cat. Now Job is getting a heavy mashing. Then another cat just snored. Wow, this is an active early morning Monday here at the Karr household.

No comments: