Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Check Lists

Been grading papers, and I think I am pretty much done now. So I only have the final exams and the final group projects to grade for my students. The other task I have on my list for today is to get that data summarized. I have class at 3:30 PM and have to go fill out some paperwork at 2 PM. So I don't know if I am going to have that much time to get it all done. I work tomorrow. The trend has been that Jay sends me an email sometime the day before to ask me to come in to work, but maybe I will get to work from home tomorrow. I really need to get some laundry done.

As of today, I have 96 survey responses on my knowledge worker and information technology survey. We will need more responses to do a robust factor analysis, but it should be more than enough for some multiple regression analysis and instrument validation.

I am hungry. I think I am going to shut down and grab a bite to eat on the way to sign my paperwork.

No comments: