Friday, April 13, 2007

Four Cat House


Well, I am a four cat household for the night. Skip, Spook, and Jay are crashing in the guest room on their way to Virginia. They are good cats. Funny how life is. I never thought Jay and I would be talking again much less putting him and his cats up for the night. I am glad though. I don't like going through a life time of making strangers.

Finished the first draft of my presentation tonight. I will probably go on campus to refine it before the presentation at 2 PM. It is funny because I can give three hour lectures to my class, but doing a seminar presentation to my colleagues freaks me out. It has been a stressful week.

The ACM-W happy hour tomorrow night was postponed, so I will probably go out instead to unwind from the week. Not sure what I am going to get into though. I'll have to see what is going on around town. Rather try something new than just go watch a movie or something like that.

No comments: