Saturday, April 14, 2007

Premonition

After waking up from my nap, I checked my voicemail. Glamour Shots had called and said that the rest of my pictures were ready to pick up. I was going to have them ship them then I thought I might as well go get them. I haven't seen Kevin in weeks, and I promised him that I would get there that way to meet his dog Dax (who is a sweetheart). So I drove down to Carolina Place Mall which is about a good 45 minutes away.

We ended up going out to Encore to get dinner. I had never been before, and it was really awesome! They had this salad which was so good that I ate all but 3 pieces of romaine heart leaves. (If anyone knows me, they know I pick around everything.) I had a chicken artichoke penne pasta which was also excellent.

After dinner we went to see Premonition. It gets a "Pretty Good" on the Pam scale. It was impressive in its level of complexity and detail. It definitely wasn't a feel good type of movie though. In fact, it was pretty freaky. I guess it was appropriate for Friday the 13th though. We saw some movie trailers such as Vacancy that completely freaked me out. That is one movie I will never ever see. It would prevent me from ever going to a motel and probably sleeping ever again!

On that note, I guess I should try to get back to sleep. Mike and I are going to have a Muddy Fun day in a few hours.

No comments: