Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Napped

I am all napped now. I have gotten the majority of the stuff on my list for today done. I think I will reward myself with some chocolate milk. Mmmm.

I am going to be on campus most of the day tomorrow and will be at work on Thursday. Hanging out with some friends Thursday night. I'll probably go straight from work. I have seminar on Friday morning and work from home after that. Mike and I are going to play putt-putt golf Friday night. I am not sure where there is a putt-putt golf course, but since he suggested it, I am guessing he knows.

The semester is winding down nicely. I have been waiting to hear from AMCIS to see if my papers were accepted to the conference. The notification was supposed to be on the 16th, and still no word. I am anxious to know! I have two more papers I need to submit to ICIS before May 4th, so I am getting those all ready to go in the next few weeks.

No comments: