Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Go Gators

I am not a big sports fan, but hey, the school I graduted from is at the top, so I am going to enjoy the benefits. ;-) Gators rock.

I signed in for 3-4 hours for work today to fix a production issue. I have to drop a form off on campus in a few minutes. I am going to sweep the bathroom floor (from all the construction) and then take a shower first.

I have a Ra cat on my lap. Chris and I are going to watch a Bobcats game tonight with a volunteer group from Hands on Charlotte. We are taking some kids from a group home on a field trip. I have never been to a real basketball game, so it should be fun.

Tomorrow is my long day on campus. I have to create a survey instrument for this new IT construct we are creating as a result of my research. Busy, busy.

No comments: