Friday, April 27, 2007

Just Another Day

Let's see what I am going to do tomorrow . . .

-Go grocery shopping
-Put away lawn supplies that are in the back yard
-Help Chris put together the umbrella
-Clean my bathroom
-Make spinach artichoke dip
-Make crock pot bananas foster

Sunday through Wednesday, I need to . . .

-Do data analysis
-Finalize AMCIS papers (April 30)
-Submit ICIS papers (May 4)
-Grade all papers (except the final projects)
-Work
-Business lunch
-Be here for maid service

And then I have to pack for my trip to Florida for Joel's graduation. I need to call some of my friends to let them know I will be in town. In hindsight, I might have spent a few more days down there.

Funny how life changes. If things had worked out differently, I would be moving to Los Angeles in a few weeks. I have to believe that God has better plans in store for me, but I don't quite know what they are yet.

No comments: