Monday, April 16, 2007

Downsizing

I woke up early this morning and decided to pay a surprise visit to Mike and Ru. I brought Starbucks along with me. I got a cafe mocha with extra chocolate pumps and whipped cream. Luckily, I caught them before they went on their morning walk. We walked around the lake near Mike's house. He just flew out of Atlanta on his way to Las Vegas about half an hour ago and won't be back until Wednesday or Thursday.

Bennett and I went to Lowes to pick up some stuff for the yard and the tub. He worked on the tub for a bit today, but I had since come down from my coffee high and ended up napping while he worked on the tub. I can be horrible sometimes.

Just transposed some data. I am still sleepy so I may go to bed early tonight. Tomorrow, this is my task list:

-Work on survey validation
-Email my class
-Create a web-based survey instrument
-Make the final exam for my class
-Dr. appointment at 11:30 AM
-Student Leadership Corps meeting at 5 PM
-Spray weeds in yard

It was extremely windy today. Maybe it will be better out tomorrow, and I can move the patio furniture actually out on the patio.

No comments: