Sunday, April 08, 2007

Creepy

My Happy Easter post was the 666th post on my blog. That is kinda creepy. This one is 667 so we are good now. I just dropped Joel off at the airport, and I am caught in this place where I am too sleepy to get anything done but it is too early to go to bed. I have to do lotsa research tomorrow. I also want to get Pearl washed in the near future. So things I have to get done tomorrow:

-Send in the check for my state taxes (DONE)
-Send in keyboard rebate (DONE)
-Set up on-line bill pay for my new Capital One CC (DONE)
-Work conference call (DONE)
-Laundry (remember to take it out of the washer!!) (DONE)
-Schedule patio set delivery (DONE)

-Meet with my prof (Wednesday)
-Wash Pearl
-Register for fall courses
-Call people back: Bennett, James, Lisa, Mark, & Dave

That should be more than enough busy work for one day! Maybe I will just go to bed now.

No comments: