Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wild Hogs

Chris and I went to see Wild Hogs tonight. It was pretty funny. I worked today, and I ate way too much queso dip for lunch. That reminds me. Did you know that no Mexican restaurant in LA serves queso dip? None of them. You ask them for queso, and they look at you like you aren't even speaking their language.

Anyway.

It is funny. I have taken a lot of pictures (meaning I have had a lot of pictures taken of me) lately, and I look so incredibly happy. If someone didn't know me, they would just think I was this happy-go-lucky person. Thinking back, no matter how bad things were in my life, I always smiled for the camera, and often just for life. One of my favorite poems states, "laugh and the world laughs with you; weep and you weep alone." I have learned how true that statement can be. People grow tired of you quickly when you are miserable all the time. They get fustrated when they can't ever seem to cheer you up. I am lucky that I do have a few good friends who are there for me no matter what. I still tend to put on a smile for the world. I don't like being alone. Solitude sucks.

The smiley face icon for Yahoo keeps disappearing from my system tray. I have to keep clicking on the application launch icon to see my buddy list. I am not a big chatter anyway though. People tend to find me pretty laconic during Internet conversations.

This weekend is Mark's 35th birthday weekend. Happy birthday, Mark! I love you.

Ra's birthday is coming up April 1st. He will be 7 years old. That means that Scuro is going to be 9 years old soon. Life passes by so quickly. I guess that is why I have always been in such a hurry. I just don't want to wake up one day and wonder where all the time went.

No comments: