Saturday, March 17, 2007

Seattle

Here I am! It is just me and the orange guy hanging out here in bed. I ought to be productive since I am awake, but I think I will just randomly blog instead. I had a really cute picture of me taken at dinner last night. I have to figure out how to get that so I can post it later. Don't worry, I am not full of myself. (Anymore than the normal person.) I just like having pictures of me when I am still relatively young - before I am old and wrinkly.

Ugh, my tummy is upset. I had ribs, wings, fried green tomatoes, and cheesy garlic bread for dinner last night. Maybe that wasn't the best choice. The wings weren't very good; I didn't like the sauce. I went shopping for healthy food the other day, so I will be eating better soon.

Once I catch up from my vacation, I will be in better shape. Hopefully I will be able to do that by Tuesday. My game plan (using for my own reference):


Saturday: Log on for work, work on revising my paper (the parts I already have written but need to reorganize). Send professor research framework for feed back. Call Prietula to see if I should register for conference in Palo Alto. St. Patty's party.
Sunday: Go to church. Maybe try the single's ministry at Hickory Grove? Revise paper, parts that I have to do additional research for.
Monday: ACM-W meeting. Call in to work to transition project to QA. Grade papers. Visit with Ru.
Tuesday: SLC Meeting, Glamour shots appointment (cheesy, I know). Finish paper revision for both EIT and technology-productivity papers.
Wednesday: Grade more papers. Be home for maid service. Office hours, class, and teach. Turn in both papers.
Thursday: Work.
Friday: Research seminar. Work.
Saturday: Pet therapy.
Sunday: Church. Self defense class.

So it looks like I can plan something fun for Thursday through Friday. Maybe I will check out what CHOA has going on. Ooh, they have a swing dancing class on Thursday. They also have a informational event to learn about things to see in NC, but it is currently full. I added myself to the waiting list though. There is a free belly dancing class next month, but I think I am too chicken for that.

I guess I should try to get back to sleep now that I have planned my week.

No comments: