Saturday, March 17, 2007

Where is my armpit?

Maybe I should just live on a cruise ship, and I would be able to get more sleep. I thought about putting in a movie to watch, but that would just keep me up longer. I guess I forgot to not drink caffeine after late afternoon. I had diet coke tonight.

Ooh, I just found a relationship checklist on Yahoo. Not sure if I agree, but interesting nonetheless.

1. Kids or no kids? KIDS
2. Smoking or no smoking? NO SMOKING
3. Drinking or no drinking? (Same for drugs) MODERATE DRINKING/NO DRUGS
4. Religious beliefs: Match? Blend? Clash? BLEND
5. Who works? Who stays home (especially when the kids come along)? BOTH
6. Who wants to live where? NOT PARTICULAR
7. Who controls the checkbook? NOT PARTICULAR
8. What is his/her personal relationship with his/her family? Too distant? Too close?
Too weird? Appropriate to your standards? CLOSE BUT NOT COMPLETELY A MOMMA'S BOY
9. How are holidays spent? At home? With family? Alone? Vacationing? WITH FAMILY/VACATIONING
10. Windows opened or closed? Heat/AC on or off? WINDOWS CLOSED, A/C ON
11. What side of the bed must you (he/she) sleep on? RIGHT (FACING BED)
12. Where to spend vacations? Leisure time? TRAVELLING
13. Sick: Left alone or babied? BABIED
14. Appropriate gift giving: birthdays? Yuletide holidays? Special occasions? ALL THE TIME
15. Who does what around the house? UH, HOUSEKEEPER?
16. What is acceptable hygiene? BATHE DAILY
17. What are his/her hobbies, pastimes? VARIED
18. Preferences: Music? Movie? Book favorites? OPEN
19. Favorite foods? I AM THE PICKY ONE
20. Pets or no pets? What kind? PETS!
21. Decisions about the children: School, church, discipline, allowance,
extra curricular activities, friends, and curfew? TBD
22. Mealtimes: Early or late? LATE
23. Furniture: Vintage or Contemporary? CONTEMPORARY
24. Sleeping habits: Four hours or eight? EIGHT

It also says to look at:

How does your new love handle a crisis? Behave in public places? Treat your friends and family? I also think you can tell a great deal about your new mate by the way he treats his mother and how she treats her father.

Anyway, I should try to get some sleep. Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments: