Saturday, March 31, 2007

Peaceful Warrior

Just saw the Peaceful Warrior; I thought it was really good. At least it had some pretty good messages. Went to On the Border for dinner and had Empanadas with queso and sour cream. I have started to weigh myself again every morning to stay conscious of what I am eating each day. I didn't eat well today, but I would have eaten more had I not weighed myself.

Joel is going to be in town next weekend, and I think we are going to try to go camping.

I have been really sleepy all day today. I think I am just going to go to bed and watch a movie. I have to do homework all day tomorrow. That reminds me; Bennett was going to come over tomorrow to see if he can do anything with the tub front. I need to measure the dimensions for him sometime in the morning.

I gave Ra his birthday present early. I got him a pink catnip mouse. He has already hidden under the couch at least once. Happy 7th birthday Ra!

No comments: