Friday, March 23, 2007

Hello World!

This is to all the amazing people I know . . .

Ra sputters instead of purrs
Scuro taps across the floor
Mom's baby, I'm always hers
Been taller than Kim since I was four

Lisa loves her kids so much
Tony cooks like a chef
To Steve the Gators are quite a rush
Watson is pretty much nearly deaf

Listen to the sad song that Mark wrote
Joel is the most stubborn one I've met
Francis is good with a thank you note
Jay's helping mom out with her rent

Tom is a writer by his art
Dave teaches little ones how to play
Jen has one of the biggest, loving hearts
And Kevin dotes on Dax all day

Ann seems to always get me drunk
Mike drives his fancy car
Muhammed would have no problem with a slam dunk
Midtown is Chris's favorite bar

Don, Matt, Simon, Riz, and Tim - some new friends from the cruise
Wendy, Kirk, Susan, Holly, Angela - friends in Charlotte here at home
Tausha, my oldest friend I will never lose
Pedro, Jamie, Melanie, and Adam who I visit when I roam

Too many people to possibly list
And a poet, you know I am not
So I will end by saying this . . .
Thank you, God for this lot!

No comments: