Saturday, March 31, 2007

Improvisation

They have live Improv Friday and Saturday nights at the SK Net Cafe done by the Charlotte Comedy group. I went with a CHOA event and brought a friend; they were pretty good. They weren't Who's Line is It Anyway? caliber, but it was a good show for $10.

Yup, I am up again in the early AM. Don't feel sorry for me though because Chris has already gotten up and left for work. I don't know how he does it. I am certainly not a morning person.

I am going to hang out with Muhammed for lunch. I think we are just going to relax at my place and watch a movie. Maybe we should get out to a park instead if the weather is nice. I think I am going to see Peaceful Warrior with Mike later in the evening. I am not sure because he gets in from Japan/Singapore/Taipei sometime this morning. I also have to get a lot of research done this weekend. My prof wants to submit our paper to a journal in the next week or so.

No comments: