Monday, March 26, 2007

Almost Tomorrow

I made roast beef, roasted potatoes, and creamed spinach for dinner. I have decided that I am not a creamed spinach fan. Kevin brought flowers and brownies over. Being the dork that I am, I went straight for the brownies. They were fudge swirl which I had never had before. They were good, but I think I prefer plain ol' fudge brownies. We watched the Butterfly Effect 2; it was pretty good. It wasn't as good as the first one, but it was okay. Instead of getting the good actors for this one, they just got the hot actors and had them have sex a lot. I guess that is one Hollywood trade-off.

I just checked out my blog stats, and I have multinational blog readership now. Woo hoo; Pam goes 'round the world. And I don't even have my passport yet!!

No comments: