Wednesday, February 28, 2007

PG-13

I work from home tomorrow, and I have to pack for my cruise. I am excited and a little nervous at the same time. Eight whole days on a cruise ship. Boy, I hope I don't get sea sick. Mike is giving me a ride to the airport, and I think Kirk is giving me a ride back home. I don't want to leave my car at the airport because it cost me something like $70 last time I did that. Mike might have to drive my car because I don't know if all my luggage will fit in his tiny porsche. Reminds me of Kim and Tony and their tiny trunks. Now, when my car is considered roomy, then you know there is something wrong.

My class did software demo presentations today, so I just got to sit back and listen. Now, I have a huge stack of papers to grade. I guess I did that to myself though. Other professors just give scantron exams, but I know my students are learning a lot more by doing these assignments. So, in the end, it is worth it.

I think I am only going to be able to get one research project submitted to the AMCIS conference instead of two, but I guess that will be okay.

Joel is picking me up from the airport. Then he and I are going to meet Liz for dinner. Ann flies in later that night. Joel is driving Ann and I to Ft. Lauderdale. I have to figure out travel details like where Ann and I are going to stay Friday night. Mere details. I want to see Pedro, Jamie, Melanie, Adam, Francis, Dave, and whoever else I can while I am in town.

Anyhow, I need to try to get some sleep. I can figure out more stuff tomorrow.

Hugs, Pam

No comments: