Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Heads Carolina

I have been sleeping with my laptop Charlotte for the last few weeks because I keep waking up randomly. I don't sleep well at night, and I think that is why I nap so much during the day. Scuro has been meowing and waking me up lately which is unusual for her. She comes up to me on the left side of the bed, merps, and lays down to cuddle. I was wondering if maybe she was cold, but then I was wondering if I was having a nightmare and she could tell. Maybe she was just waking me up to tell me everything is okay, mommy. I do that with her when I see she is shaking or whining with a dream. Maybe she is just chasing the bunnies in the backyard, but I always gently pet her and tell her I love her to make sure she knows she is safe. Maybe we do that for each other.

No comments: