Sunday, February 25, 2007

La-de-dah

Kevin is picking me up to go to the mall at 4 PM. I am going to shop for some Hawaiian garb for the cruise, then we are going to get a bite to eat. I am going to come back and work late tonight on a paper I am trying to get ready for a conference. Next week I will be busy getting everything ready to go on the cruise. I was going to go star gazing with CHOA on Monday, but I think I am going to cancel to make sure I have time to do everything else I need to get done. I am going to hang out at Dave and Buster's Tuesday night with Mike. I hung out with Kirk, Susan, and some other friends last night. Anyway, I better dry my hair and put on some make up since it is almost time to go.

Ooh, one last story. Yesterday, Kirk and I brought Sable (black pug dog) into the house, and it was sooo funny. The cats definitely get along better with dogs than other cats. The ranking order was immediate. #1 was Scuro (of course), then Sable, and finally Ra. Scuro was all hissing and puffy. She did that to Ra for about a week and a half before she realized he was here to stay.

No comments: