Sunday, February 04, 2007

Existing

I went to church this morning. I met up with an old friend named Kevin for lunch and coffee. I haven't seen him in over a year. It was a good visit. He is a architect and lives in south Charlotte. After that, I came home and took a nap. I know I shouldn't take naps where I wake up when it is dark because I wake up all anxious. I am going to try to go upstairs now and get some work done. Trying to decide if I should do the elliptical machine first. I think I will. Chris and everyone else in the world seems to be at a superbowl party. Scuro is laying my by feet. I am nervous about calling work tomorrow. I may give Randy a call first and see if he has any advice to give. He is a good friend. Jay called me today to check and see how I am doing (Jay, Jay - not the other Jay). He called yesterday, and I was doing pretty rough. Talked to Muhammed today as well. I think that is about it.

The pastor talked about waiting and trusting God today instead of trying to take things into our own hands. I get confused about when God is calling me to do something and when he wants me to just wait for Him to do something. It isn't that I want to disobey God, I just don't know what He wants me to do.

No comments: