Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Blah-g

If you are reading this, you may want to click over to Kim's blog instead because it is much more interesting. Kim and Tony are moving to Chicago and went to look at houses. I am excited for them.

I have really not been doing well at all lately. I feel horrible. I sleep all the time. All in all, my life is wonderful. God has provided pretty much everything in abundance, but it just doesn't seem to help. I am just here. There is just no joy in me.

I have been doing more volunteer activities with Hands on Charlotte. I signed up with a local group called CHOA, and I am going to try out some of their activities. I am tring to get Chris to join with me. Jay is going to come through Charlotte on Sunday. We might take a day trip to the mountains or something. I told Ann that I would go with her and some of her friends on a 3 day cruise around Spring Break. Joel and Liz both said they could come visit soon. My friends have been great.

I deleted all my on-line dating accounts. I just don't want to date anymore. I have always been told that you shouldn't take a risk if you can't handle the consequences of it going wrong. And, I can't. I was happy with Mark. Even though we had our differences, I thought we were really going to make it. For once, I was optimistic (for me).

I know I sound horrible, and I am sorry. I am not sorry for feeling horrible, but I know it is taxing reading about how horrible I feel. For that, I apologize. I am truly trying. Get any self help book anywhere, and I bet I have completed their checklist of how to fix me. I am tired of self help.

Okay, enough about that. Let's talk about something else. I am typing in bed. My backpack is at the foot of the bed with Scuro. To my right, there is a white and yellow mouse and my cell phone. Marvin is aimed at the bed. I go to the doctor tomorrow. I need to get some homework done before my meeting with my professor on Friday. My mom ordered glasses for me so they should be coming in the mail soon. She and watson are going to move into the townhouse sometime this month, I think. I gave my students an exam tonight. I have to grade the exams this weekend.

1 comment:

liraelwiddershins said...

Hey, love you. Tony says hey too. And I'm sure Grace and Harley would say "Meow" (or something like that) if they were here.