Friday, February 23, 2007

Sandman

Something is wrong with me; I am always tired. I sleep at least 8 hours at night, then I end up taking 2-3 hour naps every day. I waste so much time sleeping that I don't get much done. Anyway, I did go out tonight. I went to this really neat restaurant called Carpe Diem. After that, I saw Patrick Davis play at the Evening Muse. He was completely awesome. His opening act guy was really good too. They have great voices, but both of their lyrics were amazing as well. It was kinda country but not quite. I wish I had that kind of talent, but it is okay that I don't.

Ra is licking himself in bed. Silly cat. Kirk and Sable are going to be over in the morning. I think I am going to do some reading and go to bed. This weekend is going to be busy with research.

No comments: