Sunday, January 28, 2007

Terms of Endearment

I am hopping into the shower to get ready for a 6 PM dinner. I had a left over hamburger for lunch, and I am pretty hungry. I love Sarah McLachlan. I just changed one of the CDs in my office CD player, and I forgot some of the good songs I had burned in the past. Maybe I just have a thing for Canadians.

I got one round of revisions taken care of, but I still have to locate another hard copy of my paper that my professor left comments. Where the heck did it go? Chris is spending the night at his parents tonight. I think it is nice that he takes a day every other week or so to spend time with his family.

I am probably going to go this summer to visit my relatives in San Francisco. Lisa and Kim may go so maybe we can pay for mom to go as well.

No comments: