Thursday, January 25, 2007

Horoscope, Libra

Sometimes the hardest thing to do in life is to do nothing at all. Taking your hands off the steering wheel may seem like a dangerous thing to do, but in actuality right now it could be your best tactic. Let things take their natural course at work, at school and in a new relationship. You have less control over things than you think you do, so just admit that and take yourself off the hook. You don't have to fix anything. It's the way it's meant to be.

Home from work. Sitting in bed right now. Randy said that his wife said I needed to take a trip to California, and I had to tell him that Mark broke up with me. He gave me a huge hug. Later Jay asked what I have been up to and suggested trips to the West coast. I told him not anymore. He asked why we broke up. I didn't really have a good reason.

Trying to find a guest speaker on corporate diversity. We are starting to recruit for ACM-W which is an organization on campus Caroline and I started for women in technology. I called a few companies today. I have some meetings on campus tomorrow and have to help Lance with finalize an application he has been working on to get it to QA tomorrow. I got my official letter yesterday from the student office of disabilities to give to my professors. It makes me feel a little better to have some support as to why I am not doing as good as I normally do in school right now. I am going to talk to my professors tomorrow. I am not really that worried about it. Worse case scenario I can take a little time off from school and work some more hours. I would just have to get an individual health insurance policy.

Maybe someone can take me to a movie tonight; let me see what's playing . . . Freedom Writers sounds interesting. Is the Stranger Than Fiction movie already out of theaters or hasn't made it there yet? Huh.

Wendy was hanging out with some kind of Go Active club that did canoeing and other fun activities. I have to ask her what their website was. Oh, on a side note, Sean and I exchanged emails, and it was no big deal. Nice to not be all weird about it. I can't say he didn't hurt me, but I can honestly say I don't want to be with him. I wish I never had to go through the hurt, but that is another story. It took me a long time and meeting Mark to get here with Sean. Life is funny like that. So, this year, I have achieved okay-ness with Tom, Kyle, Jay, Todd, and Sean. My ex-boyfriend check list.

Why does everyone in this world seem to drink but me? I always get, "hey, let's go out for a beer." Why the heck would I want a beer? Give me a diet Pepsi or something. Anyway. In a weird mood after work so I am being kind of random.

No comments: