Thursday, January 25, 2007

Counting Sheep

Places I would like to visit:

1) Grand Canyon
2) Rocky Mountains
3) Stonehenge
4) Greek ampitheater
5) Louvre
6) Eiffel Tower
7) Hawaii waterfalls
8) Sphinx
9) Hanging Gardens
10) Leaning Tower of Pisa

People that I never want to lose touch with (other than family):
1) Joel
2) Dave
3) Francis
4) Mark
5) Ann
6) Liz
7) Tausha
8) Tom

Goals I want to accomplish during my life:
1) Get married
2) Have 1-2 kids
3) Teach
4) Make a positive difference in the world
5) Love God
6) Love others

People I have cheated on:
1) Tom
2) Jason & David

Cats:
1) Thomas Sawyer
2) Sebastian Thomas Sawyer
3) Harley
4) Chiaroscuro
5) Ra

Dogs:
1) Little Bit
2) Cleo
3) Bandanit
4) Jewel
5) Confucius
6) DeWhite
7) Lady
9) Digger
10) Man
11) Starbutt
12) Butch
13) Chinny

Volunteer activities I have done:
1) Habitat for Humanity
2) Guardian ad Litem
3) March of Dimes
4) St. Jude Bike-a-thon
5) Sort donations Crisis Assistance Ministry
6) Easter baskets American Red Cross
7) Build easels for a charter school
8) Mid Florida Area on Aging
9) Pinellas Association for Retarded Children
10) Blooming Place for Kids
11) Paul & the 99 cent store
12) Tutoring
13) Shakespeare in the Park

Cars I have owned:
1) Sentry
2) Pearl

Schools I have attended:
1) East Marion Elementary
2) Leakesville Elementary
3) Leakesville Junior High
4) Buchholz
5) Pinellas Park
6) University of Florida
7) St. Pete College
8) UNC Charlotte

Places I have lived:
1) Ocala, FL
2) Leakesville, MS
3) Gainesville, FL
4) St. Pete, FL
5) Clearwater, FL
6) Gainesville, FL
7) Overland Park, KS
8) Atlanta, GA
9) St. Pete, FL
10) Charlotte, NC

Names I have been called:
1) Pamela Jean Karr
2) Pammy Jean
3) PJ
4) Pam
5) Cutie
6) Honey
7) Baby
8) Ching Chong
9) Keebler
10) Crang
11) Scylla
12) Agape
13) Mom
14) Cute
15) Tiny

Things I wanted to be when I grew up:
1) Singer
2) Chef
3) Journalist
4) Lawyer
5) Teacher
6) Mom

Wow, I was completely wrong in who I thought those books were from. It is even a better surprise, I think, now that I know who sent them. (Sorry, just got an email)

No comments: