Friday, January 12, 2007

Pirate

I am pirating Internet from one of my mom's neighbors. She doesn't have Internet. I had gotten her dial-up last year, but I cancelled it because she never used it. Lisa was frantic because we hadn't made plans for this weekend. Kim and Tony coming was a last minute thing. Mom is just happy all three of her girls will be here. Joel is coming over for dinner tonight. Mom has made a pot roast. Tomorrow, the guys are going to the O'Connell Center for some event around the Gator's National Championship. The girls will probably go to lunch. We are going to have a family dinner tomorrow night. Sunday night I am going to dinner with Francis.

Anyway, I think someone just realized I was on their network because my Internet connection just dropped. Let's see if I can find another network to connection to. I probably won't be able to get on-line consistently from here.

No comments: