Saturday, January 27, 2007

Home

Chris and his friends are out in the kitchen/living room. I like having people over. They always compliment me on my house and decorations. It makes me feel good. I have some papers I want to grade tonight. I need to edit and resubmit some papers for school tomorrow. I am going to church in the morning. One of my New Year's resolutions is to invite people to go to church with me. I invited Bennett to go with me tomorrow. I need to wake up early enough to call and remind him. I usually just wake up in time to hop in the shower and get there after maybe the first two songs.

Thank God, I am getting better with age. I am slowly improving. I never thought that would happen. I am still hugely flawed, but I am trying to learn and apply those lessons to my life. I guess in some ways it provides hope. I can't change other people, but I can change me.

Scuro is asleep on my pillow. I am going to move her in a minute. Debating on if I should grade papers or go to bed. Since I took a nap today (I love naps), I should probably grade some papers.

No comments: