Monday, January 29, 2007

Croutons

I am drinking water and just ate a salad for dinner. Before that, I did half an hour on the elliptical machine. Trying to do the whole health kick thing. I need to sit down and grade papers now.

I think that I won't have sex again until I am married. I am 27 years old, and I know what sex is like. I also know that it is a commitment to me very near marriage and when I find myself not married, it is like getting a divorce . . . but only in my eyes. So, if I ever marry Mark, I already know how that all works. If I marry someone else, I will make sure his guy functions down there, but I don't need to take it out for a test drive. Sorry, me and my TMI.

Tomorrow, I go into work. I am going to try to get all the guys at work to maybe go out bowling Friday night or something. I say guys because they pretty much are all guys. I mean, I work in IT.

No comments: