Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Francis and Me

I called in sick from work today so here is me without make up and not feeling so great. Chris had a friend over for dinner tonight, so that was nice. We made BBQ chicken, baked potatoes, garlic bread, corn, and green beans. Made multiple lists today so I am at least attempting to reorganize. Wednesdays are my long days on campus. I am expecting a call tonight then I am going to get some sleep. Biscuit is such a cute dog. I am definitely going to get a dog for my kids (when I have kids). I love both cats and dogs. Animals in general are just awesome. There is no evil in them unlike humans.

Here is a picture of Francis and I at mom's apartment. I didn't bring my camera with me to Florida, so Kim should be posting some that I can link to once she gets back to Louisville.

No comments: