Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Down

I have been more up the last few days, but today was tough on me. I am feeling down again. Nothing really went wrong today, but something in me was just off. I wish I had more control over how I felt. I prayed a lot today. I know I should be thankful. My life is better than 99% of the people in this world. I know that. It doesn't make sense how I can get so depressed. I feel like there must be something wrong with me, and I know there isn't. I know I am a wonderful person, but sometimes I just don't feel like it. Everything in this world is based on being confident and believing in yourself. No one else will believe in you if you don't believe in yourself. What if we need people to believe in us for us sometimes? Why isn't that okay?

I lost my Bible. I put it away somewhere when I got the Complete Jewish Bible. I sent that to Mark, but now I can't find my Bible. It has to be around here somewhere.

Crying. Alone.

No comments: