Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cricket Feet

I slept on mom's couch last night. It isn't as cold here in Florida as it has been in North Carolina. Yesterday Joel came over for dinner last night and spent some time with Watson, mom, and I. Mom, Watson, and I went to the mall to get some Gator apparel from their recent championship win. Tom picked me up, and we spent a few hours reminscing and talking about life as it has become. We haven't hung out in Gainesville together for quite some time. We went to the Veteran's Memorial Park to take a walk . . . where we would go twelve years ago in high school. He is going through a hard spot right now, so it was nice to have someone to talk to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pamela! It WILL get better! Sounds like your having a great trip, glad to hear. Tell Joel hello :) Give me a call when you get back and Let me be your friend dang it!

Wendy