Sunday, May 13, 2007

Take Me Out to . . .



We went to see a Knight's baseball game on Friday night (no fireworks though :-( - I told him to double check!). Evidently they are minor league baseball. I asked 10 million questions during the game, so I got to learn some new stuff. They won 7 to 1 so that was good.



Mike bought his mom a drill at the Black and Decker store in Concord Mills for Mother's Day. I already got my mom her gift while I was in Florida. Also when we were at Concord Mills today, I found a silverware set at Bed, Bath, and Beyond that I like. Of course, I didn't have my 20% coupon with me so I will have to go back and get it later (I am making my mom proud).

The rest of my day was pretty unproductive. I think I am coming down from all the end-of-the-semester stress, and I don't quite know what to do with myself. Feeling a little directionless right now. I need to make a list and get back on track. It was good seeing Mike and glue-face this weekend though. (Mike had Ru's ears glued down because they were kind of cock-eyed - why didn't they do that for me when I was a baby??)

I think Chris went to Highpoint to see Amber tonight. I don't hear him about in the house. He recently had an opporunity to move to Detroit with his job, but he turned it down. I am happy about that! I couldn't find a better roommate.

I am going to go to church tomorrow which will help motivate me. I never like going to church alone, but I am always glad I went once I get there.

No comments: