Saturday, May 19, 2007

Happily Ever After

We watched all three Shrek movies this weekend; I like happy endings (Puss is awesome too). I hope to have my own happy ending one day soon. Tom once wrote me a note telling me that I deserved that much. That must have been 10 years ago. Patience has never been one of my virtues.

I think moving to Charlotte has been a good thing for me overall. I have made more friends than I can count, and I know I have had an impact on many lives that I would not have had I not moved to Charlotte. Although I don't feel like it sometimes, I am surrounded by people who are loving and supportive of me. I still get scared and overwhelmed by life sometimes, and I worry that if I show it, people won't love me anymore. But I am happy when I am proven wrong. I guess I am a bit skittish sometimes. I know I require a lot of love.

I spent the former part of this weekend with Ru and Mike. Mike and I met three months ago today, on his 30th birthday. Boy oh boy, he didn't know what he was in for meeting me as a birthday present!

I have two perfect cats. I love Ra and Scuro so much. Ra is at the end of the bed snoring his little head off. Scuro just brought in her favorite hair scrunchy and is looking at it, then at me, and meowing. Now they are both on the bed with Charlotte, Job, and I. Chris and Amber are upstairs; it is a full house tonight.

Tomorrow, I am going to church and doing homework. Need to get some good work done. I guess I should get some sleep.

No comments: