Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Treo

I got my new phone today!! It is the Treo 755p. The midnight blue is really pretty. I haven't figured out all of the new features, but here are some new and improved things:

-It has an internal antenna instead of one that sticks up.
-The exterior is covered with a kind of rubber, plastic exterior that makes it nice to hold
-It is lighter and a little smaller than my Treo 650p
-The camera and video camera have better resolution
-It has integrated Google maps that gives turn by turn directions
-So far the reception in my house seems better
-It has broadband capabilities for browsing the Internet
-I can use it as a modem via bluetooth to get Internet on my laptop
-Bejeweled. Some game that is pretty addicting

I will figure out the rest tomorrow. I have to get some data analysis done before bed.

No comments: