Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Content

I am content tonight; I went over to Mike's to make sure he was doing okay. I brought some food over for dinner. It is kind of like shopping at my own house for food to bring over to his house. Pretty funny, I think. We watched Pan Labyrinth which Kim should definite get if she hasn't already. His mom came over briefly to drop off an umbrella holder for his patio set so I got to meet her. We had ricotta raviolis and potato skins for dinner. Maybe not the best mix, but it worked well enough. I got licked from head to toe by the Ru-dog. We took Ru on a walk to Birkdale Village which is the shopping plaza at the entrance of his subdivision. I got a Java Chip Frappacino from Starbucks to put me right to sleep tonight. We stopped in the pet store so Ru could get some turkey biscuits. Overall, I was just happy to see Mike before he left for San Francisco tomorrow. I was really worried about him yesterday.

I just took a drug test for one company last week, now my other company selected me for another random drug test. Geez, what a pain. The closest I get to doing drugs are lemon poppyseed muffins every now and then. Oh well.

Blogging randomly tonight. Battery life soon gone. Good night everyone.

No comments: