Monday, May 21, 2007

Nightmares

I tend to have nightmares instead of dreams so I would rather just not dream at all. The other night, I had the worst nightmare I have had in a very long time. I woke up crying and called Mike at 5 AM. (Yeah, good way to runa guy off, I know. :-) My dreams are really vivid. I know they aren't real, but when I wake up, the emotions I had in the dream are still very much real. I think Kim does the same thing. She dreams that Tony is either cheating on her or smoking (which to us is a horrible thing because our dad died of Cancer from smoking), and she wakes up mad at him. It is kinda funny. I remember Sean telling me that I was talking in my sleep and asked him where my hair was. Another time, he said I told him that I had five cars. He asked, "what kind are they?" I said, "I don't know. I have five cars." He asked, "where are they?" I said annoyed, "I don't know! I have five cars." I asked Jay what the difference was between a thin and a thick client. I guess that made sense since he was my telecom professor. Ah, I am a weird one.

Anyway, putt-putt golf was closed for a private party tonight. It must have been some party because they were carrying people out on strechers. We also got to see someone run a red light and smash into another car. So, all in all, it was a pretty eventful night.

I just finished some work for work, and I should be going to bed soon. My tummy is still full from eating at Outback. I got to meet Mike's friend Lisa who works there. It was kind of weird being waited on by his friend, but she was nice. I am sure she was amused when I asked for no tomato, onion, or cucumber on my salad and ketchup for my steak.

No comments: