Friday, May 04, 2007

Sweet

I like being sweet to guys I like. I like letting them know they are special and doing thoughtful things - even sometimes when they don't reciprocate. That's just how I am; it gives me joy. The problem is that everyone will tell you you are supposed to play hard to get or else you will be taken for granted (then, not so joyful anymore). I guess guys tend to think they must be too good for you if you treat them well. Shouldn't they instead think, wow you are an awesome catch because you know how to treat someone well? I guess women do that too. You see people every day chasing after the man/woman who treats them like crap instead of the other one who treats them like gold. Is that just part of the human condition trying to make sure we stay miserable?

No comments: