Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sunfire

Joel and I went to a dealership, and we ended up getting him a brand new sunfire. He was able to get a pretty good deal considering he is currently unemployed. I think he was really excited to be buying his first car. I knew he was set on it because it was new. We were originally just looking at used, but the guy gave us a better deal on the new one. It had a better interest rate. I think it was one they had on the lot for a while. It was black so maybe they just wanted to see it go.

Whoa, it is two in the morning. I fell asleep on the couch which is in the hall upstairs. We were going to put it in the office when Joel got his futon, but I am not sure that it will fit. I have to get up early in the morning and read a whole bunch of journal articles, so I better get back to bed.

Sweet dreams.

No comments: