Friday, September 16, 2005

An Ode to my Blog Followers . . .

Some of you are friends
Some are strangers
Some are family
Some might be people I used to know
Or that I will know sooner or later
But all of you are welcomed to be part of my life
My Thoughts, my world
My success, my strife
I don't have much to say
But knowing that someone hears
makes everything okay
But who are you?
What am I to you?
Do you love me?
Did you love me?
Do I need to tell you I am sorry?
Or maybe that I am here to listen?
Or that I care . . .
I know some people wonder
What am I doing here?
Why do I feel the need to share?
Maybe that is just who I am
But if you are here, you probably already know that . . .

Visitors this week:
Charlotte,NorthCarolina
Daly City,California
Boulder,Colorado
Pleasant Hill,California
Dearborn,Michigan
SanFrancisco,California
Manassas,Virginia
Gainesville,Florida
Germantown,Maryland
Panama City,Florida
Dallas,Texas
Norman,Oklahoma
Nashua,NewHampshire
Morganton,NorthCarolina
Providence,Rhode Island
New York,New York
Lumberton,Mississippi
SantaféDeBogotá,DistritoCapital
Thousand Oaks,California
Los Angeles,California
Tampa,Florida
Little Rock,Arkansas
Albuquerque,NewMexico
Bronx,New York
Ft. Worth,Texas

No comments: