Saturday, September 10, 2005

Questions

Joel and I have been playing a traditional game of questions. However, once you have known someone for 11 years, there isn't much to ask anymore. We went to Target and picked up a few things. I have an article I have to read before I go to bed. We both bought plane tickets to go down to Tampa for Thanksgiving. I think we got tickets for November 23-27. I will probably try to spend Thanksgiving with my mom somehow. Pedro and Jamie are getting married that weekend. It will be nice to see all my friends.

I ordered a new Dell laptop. My current laptop has been renamed to Phoenix since it crashed and died before I moved to NC. Luckily, Pedro and I were able to revive it.

I opened an Ameritrade account. Now I need to find someone to help me figure out how I should invest my money. Right now, it is just sitting in the bank or in a CD. I am way too risk adverse for my age.

I am sad because I have been too busy to hang out with Muhammed lately. He has also been very busy with school and daughter. Hopefully my new work schedule will be better for me having a life.

My exboyfriend Jim might come up to visit sometime. He is fond of the mountains like I am so maybe we would take a trip to the Smoky's. However, he said he was going to come up to help me move into my house and that didn't happen. So I won't believe it until he has plane tickets!

I bought a scale today. I haven't gained as much weight as I had feared. I have been eating more now that I cook to feed Joel. When it is just me, I tend to forget to eat. I guess I started that trend when Jason and I were dating. He would always complain that I never got around to eating until 10 PM. Oooh, I also bought new curtains. I just couldn't take the hot pink curtains in my bedroom anymore. The new curtains match the art perfectly. The only thing is that I was too lazy to wash them before putting them up so they are pretty wrinkled.

My office is looking awesome. We bought paint to paint it, so it will look even better when the walls are mint hint! Yay! The livingroom wall looks great, but I do have to figure out what colors to paint the rest of the walls.

No comments: