Monday, September 19, 2005

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff - and It's All Small Stuff

A chapter number I don't remember: Write a heartfelt letter

Dear Andrew,

I know you occassionally visit my blog, but I am not sure if you will ever read this. I know I haven't been the best friend lately. I see that you send me IM's, and I rarely answer. It isn't because I don't want to talk to you anymore. I think you are a really nice guy, and you were always a good friend. You will always be able to trust me with the secrets we have shared. I just want to thank you for being a consistent force in my life. Regardless of where I was or what I was doing, you always encouraged me, especially in my faith. Sometimes I distance myself from people when it makes it easier for me to distance myself from particular situations. Sometimes I think I distance myself because I might cause a negative impact on your life. I hope you can forgive me for disappearing every now and then. I am always going to be your friend, so if you ever need me let me know. I know it sounds like I am too busy, but I am never too busy when a friend really needs me. I promise I will resurface on occassion. I just wanted to let you know that I do think about you . . . and I do smile everytime you send me a funny picture. :-)

Agape,
Pam

No comments: