Sunday, September 25, 2005

Blogging in Blobs

I called Jason today. Completely, definitely not wanting to get back with him. (Just for the record.) I just figured enough time had passed to try to mend things a little bit. He and I were good friends, but we just weren't cut out for being a couple. Surprisingly he answered. I was expecting the answering machine. Things went about as well as expected. I feel better for at least making an effort.

I met Domi and Ty this weekend. They are soo adorable. Animals are amazing. There isn't a drop of evil in them. They are just pure love. Only God knows why He ever decided to create us.

Scuro is sitting at my feet. I guess I should say curled up. She is probably going to want to do some major mashing tonight. I will have to figure out what to do about Ra's tail soon.

I am twenty-five years old. Does that seem right? I will be twenty-six in less than two weeks. Time flies . . . regardless of whether or not you have having fun. What were you like when you were twenty-five? Ooh, let's see what my horoscope is for today . . .

Quickie:
Feel your emotions -- don't hold back. Whether good or bad, they shape who you are.

Overview:
Someone's developing drama may throw your personal rhythm off beat, which will require more patience on your part. Don't let this change throw your confidence off-guard, too -- you're still capable of making decisions on your own.

That's funny. Me, not feel my emotions? Heh, they don't know me very well, do they? I don't think I have been able to ignore anything my entire life! Well, that isn't completely true - I am pretty good at ignoring my phone most of the time.

No comments: