Monday, September 12, 2005

Cat Portraits

Joel and I took portraits of the cats today to put them in the frames my mom got me. I would post them, but I just got done writing a paper, and I have to be at work at 9 AM in the morning. We went by Home Depot today. We also went to the grocery store. I am teaching him how to cook. We had hamburgers, mac and cheese, and green beans for dinner tonight.

Lots of things are happening here lately. Ann seems like she is having some issues since she has moved to Las Vegas. She is still planning on buying a house and staying there. Jess had two men fighting over her, and she is now officially dating Brian. Amy still hasn't called to let me know that she didn't die in the hurricane. Muhammed is talking to a girl. Kirk is dating Sharon in PA. Joel will be getting his license in the next month. What else? Kenny just flew back from a horrible date he had in Ohio. Dave has graduated from UF. Last I heard, Ryan was actually dating someone. As always, people are changing and things are happening.

I am pretty busy. I like the PhD program. It is challenging which is kind of nice. There is a ton of reading which is a little too much for my busy schedule. However, I think I will be able to make it. It has been nice because Joel has been helping fix up the house. Everyone knows how particular I am about my house. I adjusted my work schedule, so I have the possibility of an occassional 4 day weekend. Money is pretty stable right now. I just opened up an account with Ameritrade so now I just have to figure out where to invest. My love life is kind of slow right now, but I am not too worried about it. Either Todd will get back in the country and things will be good, or I will be back on the dating scene. I don't intend to stop dating because Joel is here. I know it will be difficult for us, but I think we love each other enough that we will get through it. Either that, or we will kill each other trying. :-)

I still need to send out some thank yous for my California trip. I have had so much on my list lately that some things have fallen off. I want to get my hair done too. My highlights are starting to look freaky so maybe I will get them redone. The Little Shoppe of Horrors will be in town starting next week so I am going to get tickets.

I want to go on a weekend trip soon, but it will have to wait until someone else can drive so I can read on the commute. You seriously cannot imagine how much reading I have to do. However, being the nerd I am, I kinda enjoy it.

G'night.

No comments: