Sunday, July 31, 2005

Bele Chere

Kirk, Muhammed, Todd, Mike, Wendy, Pete, Deanna, Chad, Tom and I met up/went to Ashville yesterday for the Bele Chere festival. (I feel like I might be missing someone . . . ?) Some of us left my house in the afternoon. We ate dinner at the Bier Garden, walked around the hippie festival, and went to the Blues Travelers' concert. I tried talking to an over zealous Christian evangelist who was crusading for Jesus Christ (yet ironically driving more people away than saving them), but as most zealots are, he did not listen.

I got home around 1:30 AM - 2 AM from Ashville, and Todd and I ended up talking until about 5 in the morning. He just moved to Winston-Salem from Texas. So, I was pretty much useless today. I took a crazy huge nap.

Things are going well. I have really good friends, and it feels good to be around them again. They make me feel good about myself. They are a good group of people.

Ack! My foot is asleep. Well, darn it.

I told work I would take a look at something over the weekend, so I am probably going to try to do that a little later tonight. I canceled my meeting with Su ad postponed it until later in the week. Amy has been cool about letting my random friends stay over. I really want to get out and see a movie with her or something soon.

Anyway, I better get going. I have some life to catch up on. So who was the anonymous person who said I was pretty darn nice? Well, thank you. :-)

No comments: