Sunday, July 24, 2005

Old Georgia Pine

I didn't get everything done. Three out of four walls ion my bedroom are painted. It looks really good and will only need some minor spot touch ups. I went to Boardwalk Billy's to listen to one of the live bands play. They played a lot of the 70-80's music that I like. I ate nachos for dinner so my tummy is hurting a little bit.

I went to buy my tickets to California, but I figured I should call and confirm first. I am hoping to make it the 3rd week of August. I have to be back on the 20th for my PhD Orientation for the Fall. Uncle Ray answered and said he would have Auntie Dot call me back.

I stayed up late last night, so I am getting sleepy. Amy and Dominque went to watch the race. I heard there was a big controversy about the new rumble strips they are using at the Poconos race track. Not sure how that turned out. Let me check. Kurt Busch won. I think he is Kenny's favorite driver. I guess Tony Stewart broke his winning streak. He is still #2 in the overall unofficial rankings. Amy wants Dale Jr. to win. I don't particularly care, but I am just amused about how much I have learned about NASCAR in the last few months.

I was so hot at the concert. I feel like I got dehydrated. I drank two big glasses of apple juice so now I feel kind of sick. Ugh.

And, don't ask about Jason for a while. I don't think I will hear from him again, so I won't have much to say. It is just better to talk about things when they are good than when they are bad.

Too many nachos in Pam's belly. :-(

I shall try to write more later.

Pam

No comments: