Sunday, July 10, 2005

Woman

Church was a little hard to swallow today. I do believe that a woman should serve her busband and raise her children. However, I don't think that means she can't have a career and that the husband should require her to be subservient.

Anyway, I don't really have much planned for today. My mom is coming later in the week, and I am going with her to Kentucky next weekend. Good thing Amy loves the cats; she is going to look after them while I am gone. I am not looking forward to the trip because I know my mom and her boyfriend are going to smoke along the way. I am almost tempted to just drive myself, but that would be a waste of money.

I am a little sleepy. Maybe I will take a little nap in the papasan chair. I need to check my work e-mail in a bit to see if Tanu responded to the work I did yesterday.

I think I am going to try to clean out the garage some today as well.

No comments: