Monday, July 25, 2005

Post Nap Pam

I just booked my ticket to California. I am going from August 12 - 19. I called Auntie Dot before buying the ticket so I think those dates will be okay. I warned her that I don't plan to rent a car and drive when I get there. She was very surprised. See, she doesn't know me well, does she?

I am debating if I am going to attempt to paint that lone wall in my bedroom tonight. Since it is 9 PM, I doubt I will do it. I have to sleep in there, and I don't think I would do so well sleeping in a room with wet paint fumes.

It is very quiet in the house tonight. I don't think Amy is here. I am not sure where she went. Her car was gone when I got here, but I know she must've come home because the recycle container was brought in from this morning. Oh wait, I hear the door. That must be her.

I am a little down today. Work was good. I was very sleepy though. I had fun on the drive home. It was over 95 degrees out, so I put the top down and cranked up the air conditioning and radio. It was a fun ride. I came home and took my nap. I need to sign on at work to make up about half an hour. I left a little early today.

All in all, things are going pretty well. After all, the cats now have a cat door.

No comments: