Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Home Sweet Smoke-Free Home

I made it back in one piece! Jason set up my bookshelf and office chair so my office looks looking sweet now. I feel like I have a lot to catch up on around here.

I don't know how my blog got on a site called trashygossip.com. I think that is kinda funny. You better watch out with me and all my trash talk. ;-)

I went to work today. I have been dreading asking my boss about my schedule for the fall. If he approves it, I would be working about 18 hours a week while taking 10 credit hours. That is going to be a tough load, but I think I can do it. If he doesn't approve it, then I will do the teaching assistantship. I think I will find out tomorrow.

How come RAISEERROR doesn't set @@ERROR = to something other than zero when you raise the serverity level about 11. It just doesn't make sense. Argh,

Amy found out that they are extending her contract until December. I haven't talked to her about if she wants to stay here if she accepts the offer. Things are really complicated with me living in North Charlotte and Jason living in Gastonia. We have two nice houses that we both recently bought. And we both feel like we need to be home to take care of things.

My mom and Watson left this morning. It was really good seeing them. They are something else together, but I think my mom is happy.

Joel is set to leave Hawaii on August 2nd. I think he is going to go to Gainesville before he comes up here. I think we are both procrastinating on the state of affairs. He was supposed to move up here, but we have to see what will be the best for all of us . . .

I have a huge zit. I always break out when I change climates or stay somewhere unfamiliar for an extended amount of time. I wish I had a whole bunch of little cute zits like Jason so I could have the satisfaction of popping them. But no. I usually get those zits that are underneath the skin so far that you end up gouging a hole in your face before ever getting anything out of them. I am very happy he lets me pop his zits. It is like bubble wrap. And we all love bubble wrap.

I want to go on a weekend trip soon - to get away and relax. It was nice seeing family, but it is a little different than taking a vacation.

It is horribly hot today. I hope we can get the cat door in next weekend. I dislike air conditioning the garage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe it's Argentinian.