Sunday, July 24, 2005

I'm Back

Hey, everyone. I have been occuppied for a few days, but I am back for an update. I didn't make it to church today like I should, but I am comitting myself to do better.

I just want to get some things done today:

1) deposit checks
2) clean the house
3) paint my bedroom
4) e-mail Dr. Wong
5) buy tickets to California

Some other things, I am sure. Mr. Matthews and his wife came over to put in the cat door yesterday and the day before. I think the cats are getting the hang of it.

It is a beautiful day outside. Amy and Dominique are here. I need to hop in the shower and get ready for the day.

Jason's mom and I went to a nail shop yesterday. She got a manicure, and I got a pedicure. It was fun. I think my toe ring might be making my toe deformed though. Maybe I am just paranoid!

No comments: